Apart from suitable furniture with ergonomic chairs and a meeting table, a conference room should also be tech-friendly. An 80mm circular cutout is the ideal size for the cost-effective
Ion power modules. The power modules can then be dropped into position, with cables hard-wired into them which feed down through the hollow table column and under the base to the floor, creating new dimensions in dining area design with integrated power and data.
- Circular reception coffee table with 800mm with 80mm circular central cutout for power units
- Available stocked in beech and white, with maple, oak and white tops made-to-order
- A 80mm circular cutout is the ideal size for the Ion power modules
- Power modules can be dropped into position in the cutout, with cables hardwired into them which feed down to the floor
- Flat circular base with hollow column available in brushed steel
- A stylish focal point for any breakout space